Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Kendra Wilkinson Nude Photos Another Reality Show

Kendra Wilkinson: Nude Photos? No. Another Reality Show? Yes!

Free Pics
Free Pics
Free Pics
Free Pics
Free Pics
Free Pics


Hank Baskett and the Philadelphia Eagles lost in this season's NFC Championship Game, falling to the Cardinals, 32-25.
But there's good news for the mediocre wide receiver: he won't need to share Kendra Wilkinson nude with anyone else ever again. Most likely.
Baskett and the former Playboy model are engaged, with a wedding scheduled for June. In a recent interview with E! Online, Kendra said she was almost definitely done posing naked for her ex-boyfriend's magazine.
"If the offer came up, I would definitely have to have a big talk with Hank - and a talk with Hank's family," Wilkinson said.

While men may be disappointed that they won't see this busty blonde in the buff again, at least Wilkinson isn't disappearing for good: her new reality show premieres this summer on E!.
"There's a lot of comedy because I am on my own for the first time in my life," said the beauty, who moved out of the Playboy Mansion last fall. "I have no one to help me. I have no butlers, no maids, no Hef to take care of the bills - no one doing my laundry!"
That's almost as horrible as never seeing Kendra naked again. Fortunately, you can relive some of her more lewd moments below. Click on each picture to enlarge it...

No comments: