Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Kendra Wilkinson Puts Down Playboy, Picks Up a Show

 Kendra Wilkinson Puts Down Playboy, Picks Up a Show

Free Pics
Free Pics
Free Pics

 
Kendra is a smarty, sans the pants.

Kendra Wilkinson might not be known for her smarts, but obviously this girl has something goin' on up there in that dome of hers. The centerfold model and Hef's ex-blondie is not only getting married to a hot NFLer, she's also gettin' her own show.

Kendra, which will premiere on E! sometime this summer, is set to be huge! Just like Kendra's ample chest. The series will profile Kendra and finance Hank Baskett as they "live." And judging by the way this hot mess lives, this show is gonna be entertaining - to say the least.

"There's a lot of comedy because I am on my own for the first time in my life. I have no one to help me. I have no butlers, no maids, no Hef to take care of the bills - no one doing my laundry," says Wilkinson, who made the move from the Playboy Mansion last fall.
kendra wilkinson
Heeeey!
.

 

Hmmm. This sounds very familiar. I hated leaving home. I was totally spoiled by my dear butler Jeeves and that woman who did my laundry. Oh dear, what was her name? Oh well, good old what's her name! Those two were saints. I miss them so!

All this talk of the blonde-one makes me wonder, might we be seeing K Dub in a naked bride themed pictorial for Playboy? The former Girl Next Door says that she'll "definitely have to have a big talk with Hank - and a talk with Hank's family" about that one. Yikes, it sounds like Hanky doesn't like his soon-to-be wife getting naked for ex-boyfriends or old grandpas.

Listen, if this show is half as good as the Girls Next Door once was, it'll be quite the hit for E! Not that E! needs another hit. Chelsea Lately might just be the best thing on TV.

No comments: