Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Emma Watson Hopes Her College Roommate Isn't a Fan

Emma Watson Hopes Her College Roommate Isn't a Fan

Emma Watson can't wait to head to the U.S. for college this fall but has one requirement for her roommate: no diehard fans.

"As long as there are no Harry Potter posters on the wall, I will be fine and happy," Watson, 19, told PEOPLE at the Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince press conference in New York Thursday. "Oh God, it's part luck, isn't it. We'll see."

Daniel Radcliffe, however, saw an opportunity to tease his costar. "I really hope they are a really massive Harry Potter fan," joked Radcliffe. "I hope you walk in and the first thing you see is your face on a duvet."

Watson, who plays Hermione Granger, is moving across the pond in late August to attend an Ivy League college and earn a liberal arts degree possibly in English literature or Art. She admits she will be homesick.

"I will miss marmite, baked beans, London taxis and the rain!" Watson told PEOPLE Thursday night at the film's premiere at the Ziegfeld Theatre. "I may have to bring boxes full of marmite and baked beans with me."

When ask what kind of roommate she will be, Watson says she will be a polite and tidy one. "Cleanliness is good. Hopefully I'm reasonably okay to live with," she said.



No comments: