Thursday, July 9, 2009

Kate Winslet Naked, But For How Long?

Kate Winslet Naked, But For How Long?

kate-winslet-pop-top-naked.jpg
kate-winslet-nudity.jpg

Oh Kate Winslet, how do I love thee, let me count the ways! How's this for a good reason -- in a new interview with Harper's Bazaar, she says that the highlight of all the post-Oscar parties was, "meeting Tom Colicchio. I'm obsessed with 'Top Chef.'" I mean, how fabulous is that!?!

Thankfully that is just one of a million adorable quotes Kate gave the mag -- on stands July 21. Here are a few faves:

kate-winslet-harpers.jpg
On her breasts:
"I'm used to people openly discussing my tits. If people are noticing my boobs in a movie and saying they do what real boobs do, then that's great. I'll be 34 in October. I can't keep getting away with it... people have seen enough of my bum and my boobs. I have to put them back."

On her Oscar moment:
"I wanted to run over to my parents and do one of those Wimbledon moments when the person jumps from the court and leaps over the audience and the bleachers. I did have the urge to do that."

What qualifies as a good gesture:
"Romance to me is spontaneity. It's not diamond earrings; it's a bunch of daffodils that's freshly picked from the field. I'm not one for big, grand gestures."

If her husband ever recreated the famous "American Beauty" rose petal scene:
"Ha! No, given 'American Beauty,' I would walk in and be like, 'what the f***?' I would laugh my head off."

No comments: