Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Miley Cyrus Caught Getting Bad in the Shower Miley Cyrus Twitter Page, Miley Cyrus twitter

 Miley Cyrus Caught Getting Bad in the Shower

Miley Cyrus Twitter Page, Miley Cyrus twitter

Gallery Elisha Cuthbert Dita Von Teese Allison Mack Eva Longoria Britney Spears Tera Patrick


That headline might have been a tease, but it's also true. Miley Cyrus admits Michael Jackson inspires her even when she's getting clean. "Rocking out to 'BAD' in my bathroom. MJ is my hero!" she twittered.

Unfortunately, she was caught in the act. "Totally just got caught dancing to michael Jackson in my bathroom by mammie! so embarrassing ha ha!"

Speaking of the last time she was doing something clean that looked kinda bad, E! News caught up with Adam Shankman at Rob Thomas' album release party last night, and he told us all about those infamous TwitPics.

"We call it the 'nontraversy,' " the Last Song producer jokes. "We were just goofing around in the makeup trailer. Nobody even bothered to call my publicist for a statement, because they knew it was nothing. I mean, I'm a gay man! Miley said it might be her favorite piece of gossip written about her."

No comments: