Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Hayden Panettiere Proud Of Nude Scene In New Flick

Hayden Panettiere Proud Of Nude Scene In New Flick

Fans of Hayden Panettiere, take note: the Heroes hottie gets her kit off in her new film, I Love You, Beth Cooper and she's proud of it, saying, "If I can't flaunt it at 20, come on!"

Panettiere's new flick, which hits theaters July 10, has her in the starring role as cheerleader, Beth Cooper. She plays the unattainable hot girl that nerd Denis Cooverman (Paul Rust) lusts after, and in one locker room scene, she drops her towe and reveals all.

"It didn't bother me much," Panettiere said of shooting the nude scene.

"I think when the person who's doing it gets all uncomfortable and shy, then it's other people around who get more uncomfortable because they're uncomfortable. I mean I was fine – everyone was really professional."

She adds, "I mean, I might as well show it now!"

No comments: