Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Hayden Panettiere: Nude Scene No Problem Hayden Panettiere gets naked in her newest movie

 Hayden Panettiere: Nude Scene No Problem

Hayden Panettiere, who gets naked in her newest movie, says the older she gets, the more comfortable she is with her body.

The 20-year-old star of "I Love You, Beth Cooper," which opens July 10, bares all in the teen comedy. She says she wasn't shy about filming the scene, in which she drops her towel in a locker room, according to People.

See exclusive photos of Hayden Panettiere

"It didn't bother me much," she said, adding that maturity makes a difference when it comes to body issues. "The older I get, the more comfortable I get with it. But I still have my days where I don't feel great ... I have plenty of insecurities."

The actress, who is best known for her role in TV's "Heroes," said now's as good a time as any to do nude scenes.

"If I can't flaunt it at 20, come on!" she said. "I mean I might as well show it now."

No comments: